Pages

Friday 25 November 2011

Welcome to this language blog



Hello, language bloggers!

This is me, Danny, your new language teacher and mentor for the entire course. Welcome to our blog! I’m truly pleased to help you to keep up with your English as longer as possible.

You’ll find plenty of real language situations for you to practise. Not only activities, but also useful English tips and comments all through the learning process.

Every now and then, I’ll be thinking and reflecting upon your language learning and my teaching practice, trying to put our ideas in common, so that we can become better autonomous learners of the English language.  I hope you enjoy all this never-ending learning process.

Yes, I know. Too difficult for you to understand. Let’s say this with simple words.

Thank you very much. More coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment